How we works:
- Initial contact and introduction.
- Assign a client manager to your recruitment project who takes a detailed brief of your requirements.
- Identify and agree target companies – or sectors – to focus our search efforts on
- Search for suitable candidates targeting companies where potential candidates are currently working
- Identify 50 to 70 people, approaching and talking to them by phone and presenting your opportunity to assessing their competence and interest. We build relationships with the people we talk to so we can align their needs and priorities with the roles we are working on, making sure what’s important to them is important to you.
- Research and qualify the background of interested candidates taking initial references before continuing with more in-depth phone interviews
- Reduce list to 10 to 20 people, inviting them for face-to-face meetings where each is assessed for their suitability and told who the client is
- Finally, produce a short-list of 3 to 6 candidates – all of whom are highly-capable and interested – presenting their details to you so you can conduct your own final interviews